Friday, June 15, 2007

exhausted

Sorry all, I haven't been blogging frequently because I've been having dance practices these few days.
First of all, I must wish my bestest sister Marianne Freeman: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Sorry gurl, I didn't blog my birthday wish for you yesterday 'cause I was really exhausted after my dance practice.
To my bestest sister:
thank you so much that you've been by my side these 7 years.
even though we're not from the same class or cca,
even though we're not in the same tertiery school,
but whenever we meet up with problems or exciting happenings,
the first one we think of is each other.
I'm so glad you've found the man who loves you and I'm truly happy that you are happy.
I hope that you'll continue being happy and loved.
Remember that whenever you need me, I'm here 24/7.
Love you my dear, cheers to our long-lasting friendship.
-Ginormous Hugz-
Happy 19th Birthday!!! =)

I had rehearsals the whole day from this morning.
Just finish my indian dance performance.
Quite successful, but I got a leg cramp when I was dancing.
Hahaha.
But still gotta continue dancing, so I danced with loads more strength.
O well, I enjoyed the dance lahh.
Can't wait to go home.
Just 1 more month.

Alright, I have to go clean myself up and sleep.
Damn exhausted now, haven't been sleeping well.
zzzzZZZZ......

No comments: