Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Alchoholic? Nope. Workaholic.

Well, on friday I gave the polyclinic a rain check. Hmmm, had trouble waking up early, you see.
And, I gave Leap Years a rain check too. Purely because I could not get a good seat.
Hah!
So, I took up Juno. It's about a teenager getting pregnant and giving up her baby for adoption and finding true love. Of course, some social problems and all. I'll give it 3 popcorns outta 5.
;)

Started my first day in student care on Monday, 3 march.
I mean, it was pretty easy for me because I'm familiar with the students and the whole procedure and stuff like that. Just some administrative stuff to add on.
Somehow, it was busy on Tuesday, 4 march.
I was alone, managing the centre for 2 hours, taking care of the kids, their revision and their lunch, at the same time, manning the counter.
Took up an extra class of primary 2 math at Tampines centre, the kids are pretty smart but they really cannot sit still for long.
Now, I'm working in student care in the morning, and tutoring in the afternoon/night, 8 classes of tutoring altogether.

True, it's tiring. But it's worth it.
At least, working takes my mind off certain things.

No comments: