Saturday, March 08, 2008

Cleared

Just when I thought I'm over it, He up there played a joke on me again.
How comforting ah.
But well, I guess I felt much better saying it out and making the decision that I made.
So, great!
Thursday, D asked me out for lunch and since I needed to eat lunch anyway, so we went to Pasir Ris Swensens. But how dare he call me a glutton! Hmph! I just had a craving for Mac&Cheese, that's all. Then, he came over and helped me with marking my primary 5 papers. But we stop after a while and caught 'The Devil wears Prada'. After 10 minutes, I went into the snooze mode while he enjoys the show.
Yesterday, I went to The Corduroy Cafe with Art. I was pretty exhausted from work, but still, I went to meet him. We ordered a pot of chamomile tea, a tiramisu and a lemon posset. Totally heavenly man. Then, I came back to bedok for cell group, so freakshow lor, I was in charged of leading WordEd. And it's on rapture and the Second Coming and stuff like that. Gosh, I totally freaked out, thank God R helped me out. And well, you know, as usual, when I lead WordEd, everyone will have a good laugh till they burst their seams. Don't know what so funny lor, but yeah, people laughed.
Then, when I returned from cell group, D came over and collected his umbrella and we chatted till 12 plus in the morning. Talked out a lot of stuff and about life, it's always great to have a friend whom you can talk to. Thanks, for......well, everything. =)

No comments: