Monday, March 17, 2008

He still loves me

Caught 'House of Sins' with Dearie on Saturday night, at Jubilee Hall.
It was intriguing, totally overwhelming for my senses.
But the way LiXie presents her ideas and opinions is......explosive.
I mean, the play starts with a very oppressive and repressed environment, it's not just the lines, it's the whole stage setting and the spirit behind every character.
And, slowly the story builds up and poof! The characters explode and it's as if they throw themselves to the wind.
However, some might not like this play, or perhaps, some might not be able to accept it because of its explicit scenes.
As for me, I TOTALLY love it!

Yesterday, Rev.Trevor Yaxley gave me a word of prophecy.
Yes, I was stunned, because it was so close to my heart.
So very close.
I want to thank God for that word, because it shows that He still loves me and still wants to use me for His great work even though, even though I'm such a weird, odd, blasphemous kid. I mean, I'm not that standard holy Christian you can find. In fact, I'm below standard. My opinions and values differ from the norm, people probably raise their eyebrows or cringe when they see what I do or what I think of certain issues of life.
Now, I'm encouraged. Very encouraged actually.
'Cos even though I'm not holy, but I'm not too bad either.
I'm just unique, and I can do something for God.
=)

No comments: