Friday, February 29, 2008

cough away, please

My cough ain't any better. So, I took a day off to see the doctor. 7 hours later, you'll see me at the polyclinic. This damn cough has been with me for almost a week, hope I could get rid of it soon.

A few hours earlier, I was in my Secondary 1 english class. Those two imps are really tired just now. I guess it's the long hours in school and the extra english class in the night that really took a toll on them. But I love this class, though there's only two students, they are uber cute. I mean, teenagers are fun, especially at 13 years old. So greenhorn and yet they want to be cool and act emo. Angela is a nice girl, but she's super slow at catching my point, and her voice gives me shingles. Hahaha, but she's always so interested in my experiences. Jacky is one emo-freak, he likes to think that everything on this earth has got nothing to do with him, and everything is like, none of his business. It's as if he's living in his own bubble, but after some talking and sharing with him, he's slowly opening up to me, and he learns how to smile and laugh!!! So happy that I've made an impact.

In 12 more hours, I will be joining my friends for a movie date: The Leap Years.
Wait for my review, my darlings!
*muacks!~

No comments: