Saturday, February 09, 2008

Relationship vs Reality

Sometimes I very much desire a firm, strong piggyback when I fall or when I am tired. Or probably just a simple, lovely chat at a coffee house, or perhaps, each of us holding a classic in our hands, engrossed in the content of it. Or even better, a person who would love to enjoy foreign films with me at The Picturehouse and musicals, like, Beauty World.

But when I see the hiccups in the relationships my friends are facing, it just pulls me back to reality. Relationships are not easy to handle. It bogs one down when you got to face work, family, friends and your partner, ALL at the same time. Then, when both of you face problems, both will expect understanding from the other, and you will get exhausted with expecting but not getting your expectations met, giving in but not getting anything in return.

How sad......

Probably I need some time to psycho myself to accept a new relationship, or probably I just need someone special to touch this heart of mine.

Whatever,
D.

No comments: