Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Leaving for the future

Down with some crazy cough these few days, busy with work and many appointments.

This afternoon was really great because 'Nic and I met up with LTK, and we had a nice cosy high tea at Cafe Melvados. Well, LTK is leaving for Australia this coming Sunday. So, we gotta meet him before he leaves. We chatted quite a bit and found out he's going over to Australia to finish his phD in translation, probably he'll work there for a couple of years. Oh yeah, we bought him a present from L'Occitane, and I guess he like it a lot. Hahaha.

I guess I love meeting up with teachers and lecturers for a meal or high tea, or maybe even drinks. It's just so......nostalgic. So......warm and nice.

I'm quite worried for myself though, I can't seem to REALLY gel with people around me. I mean, I never had this kinda problem before. I used to be very inter-relational, like a social butterfly. Yet now, I realised I'm becoming more of a intra-relational person. I think much more, having a lot of personal thoughts to myself, talking less, watching more and thinking even more. I don't know, I mean, this could be good, right? I mean, I'm not closing myself, just toning down, I guess.

Shouldn't be too bad for me.

No comments: