Saturday, October 06, 2007

with character and attitude

Junn and I went to Kinokuniya for Li Xie's book launch this afternoon.
I adore her and the stuff she wrote.
She is one woman with attitude and character.
非常地我行我素。
She signed on my book with a very creative signature.
I strongly encourage all to read her book, 《留下你的死人头》。
The title may sound a little morbid, but it's just her, you know.
Unique and outstanding from the rest.


The host:黄文鸿 and the author of 《留下你的死人头》:李邪。

I met up with my Art, Lou and Zac in the evening, at the Cathay.
There's a candy floss machine at the entrance of Cathay, I went up and took a look.
I love it when the fluffy floss go round and round the machine, I could feel the rhythm by just staring at it.
Then, this beefy guy with curly hair handed me a stick of candy floss.
Immediately, like a little girl, I gave a little squeal of delight and thank him for it.
I stood beside him and let the candy floss vanished on my tongue.
Soon, I realised he looks good because he has a very kind face, I mean, I could see kindness in his eyes as he hand out sticks of candy floss to people around.
A smile lingered on my face, I think this is what it means when people say that a person will look good when he/she has a heart of gold.

Guess I'll go brew some chamomile tea, well, as all of us should know by now, I'm in a battle with insomnia.

No comments: