Saturday, August 04, 2007

PLAY with me

Gawd......I can't believe I'm here 3 in the morning, trying to blog.
Actually, I came home from PLAY around 1.30am.
I was half drunk, not totally knocked out.
After removing my makeup and changing into my BIG tee, I was about to sleep,
let's say.......around 2 in the morning.
Then, I received a call from 'Nic, only to find out he's half sober and my brother's totally knocked out.
Gosh, I asked him to put Artie in a cab and send him back.
I almost fell asleep waiting for them.
2.45am. The cab reached my house. I looked out of the window and saw 'Nic unable to balance himself and my brother on the floor, right beside the cab.
I rushed down and picked my brother up.
Gawd......you have no idea how bad the situation is.
It's so hard to bring my brother back home.
But I managed.
However, brother I'm sorry.
I think you knocked your head when I was trying to drag you back home.
So, do check for bruises here and there.
Finally, I brought him home and clean him up and put him in bed.
So now I'm here, made myself a cup of tea and writing.
To 'Nic: dude, thanks a gazillionz for sending my brother home. You better have a good rest yeah. See you on Sunday for F.O.P!
Yeah, PLAY was fun. I'm lovin' it! =)

No comments: