Monday, August 13, 2007

movies

Life in NIE is cool.
New environment, new lecturers, new understanding of life.
But the old problem still lingers.
My puking thingy.
It's really bad, I threw up everything I eat.
I feel nauseous everytime the image of food pops into my head.
Why ah?

Yesterday night I went out with my family for movie.
Watched 881 by Roystan Tan, at Marina Square.
It's totally local, and glittering.
I never knew ge-tai could be so......humane, so touching.
It's about dreams, love and sisterhood.
I give 5 out of 5 popcorns for the plot and
5 out of 5 popcorns for the acting and directing.
We had our share of laughter and tears, you see all the girls with puffy eyes, red noses and tissue paper in one hand when we all exit the cinema, even the guys sobbed.
Cried my eyes out for 881.
Liu Ling Ling is GOOD manz! Whoot~ She really plays the 大姐大 character well, richly local-flavoured.
Mindee Ong and Yeo Yann Yann are good for ge-tai can.
You see them REALLY smiling while singing, you see the laughter in their eyes.
And the sisterhood they show, whootz!~ that's the thing that make girls cry.
Aiyah, say so much also no use.
You MUST go watch!!!
Sure make you laugh and cry with puffy eyes!
Ha! ( tell you something: I'm gonna watch AGAIN!!! =P )

But The Secret by Jay Chou sucks manz.
I expected better results from him.
He's a big disappointment.
2 out of 5 popcorns for him.
Don't ask me, I'm super pissed off with his show which is a waste of my time.
I mean, I don't deny that he is gifted in music and the concept is good but seriously,
I think there's much room for improvement.
Really lor.

No comments: