Saturday, August 04, 2007

"Lazy" Saturday

Ah well, another lazy Saturday.
But I'm not lazy at all.
I cleaned the whole house inside out and did the laundry, felt great after perspiring all over.
Beads of perspiration glided down my face and the cuffs of my sleeves stuck onto my underarms, I felt......worked-out. If there's ever such a word.
Hahaha.
This morning I opened my eyelids only to see the worried face of my mother hovering over me.
The first question she popped was," Are you drunk?"
I rolled my delicate eyeballs and told her it was Artie who was totally knocked out, not me.
Well, could see that she was pretty upset about what happened but I explained to her it's part of clubbing, I'll see that my brother practise some self-control next time.
Anyway, Artie's still having a hangover from yesterday.
Hope he'll be okay in the evening, now he's taking his nap.
Heh.
Cannot tahan him leh. He better learn his lesson manz.
Now, I'm going to make myself a cup of tea and listen to my mp3.
Maybe I'll hit the bed too.
YawnZz......

No comments: