Sunday, August 26, 2007

the finishing line

Ah well, I'm kinda paralysed now without my laptop.
I've sent it to Acer for repair.
Hard disk totally destroyed, what's the worse?
I didn't back up my data.
So, yeah. I lost everything.
Sho' sadd.

Today's speaker talked about making our life count for Jesus.
And the finality, finishing and the finale of life.
Of course, he spoke about funeral too.
So, I was thinking when I die one day, what will my funeral be like?
No, I want to have two funerals.
One before I die, the other after I'm dead.
I'll invite my friends and family to my "living" funeral.
And everyone of them has to prepare a testimonial for me.
As I'm lying on my queen-size bed, all of them will crowd around me and put white trumpet lilies on me, then they'll read their testimonials for me.
After that, we'll do praise and worship(singspiration), and my heart will dance along with the music beats.
Then, we'll have FOOD!!! Loads of food!!!
There'll be Prawn Aglio Olio, Baked cheesy macaroni, my brother's famous Bread and Butter pudding, Banana Chocolate Cake, all Peranakan food, and my favorite Braised pork intestines.
Hmmm......yummy!!!
When I passed away, my funeral will be celebrated with loud funky music, christian upbeat songs, and everyone must dance and clap and sing with joy.
Hmmm......it would be best if everyone can wear bright colours!
Like red, yellow, orange, lime green, turqoise, etc etc.
And I shall have my photo in a huge poster size, where everybody can see the sunlight in my smile.
Oh, it'll be really nice if there's good food and alcohol. Teehee! =)

我是一个不甘心一生平淡生活的女人。
我的生活需要颜色,需要更加的多姿多彩。
所以,自然的也比较戏剧化。
我深爱这样的我。

No comments: