Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yesterday I went out with Nic, Sean, Louis, Zac and Arthur.
Sean joined us later at the pub, after work.

First we went to Suntec KFC for dinner where I got myself a medium whipped potato only.
Reason is simple; less oily than deep-fried chicken.
Oh, and I hate cooked frozen chicken. The meat is black.
Yucks! -stuck out my tongue-
Then, we took bus 80 to Backstage pub.
On the bus it was cam-whoring session.
5 cam-whores(Nic,Louis,Zac,Art and Me!)just keep posing and clickin' our camera phones.
Imagine that manz. Hahaha!

Finally we reached Backstage pub, it was cosy.
I like it, a very good place to 'nua'.
I ordered Long Island. My usual.
I think I drank too fast and I drank Nic's Tantric Trip.
Soon I got high then I got drunk.
Can't even walked properly to the toilet.
Luckily Nic and Sean helped me to the toilet if not I would have more bruises,
I've got enough from dance practice manz.
Left Backstage around 11plus plus.
Reach home around 12plus, shower then sms my honey and collapsed into slumberland.

This morning woke up with a terrible headache.
Then, gleefully made my way to my honey's house.
Then cabbed down to school for dance practice.
Dance is TORTUROUS!!!
We danced from 11am-2pm, WITHOUT any break.
Got loads of bruises from dance.
Poor mandy baby right...
Hahaha :D
Kee Siao already lahh.
2 more days to departure.
HaiZz.

No comments: