Wednesday, February 14, 2007

To My Love:

Happy Valentine's Day!

Even though you have no time to celebrate with me,
I still want to tell you:
I Love You!
*muackz*

4 more days and it'll be our 6th month together.
Haizz..how time flies.
You're not a very romantic person
but don't know why; I still love you so much.
I don't know what you think of us, I really WANT to know.
But no matter if you don't want to tell,
just want you to know:
I treasure every tiny weeny bits and pieces of our relationship.
Look inside your heart and I'll look into mine,
I hope we see each other in them.

Being in love with you is somewhat like fallin' in quicksand;
the more I'm in, the deeper I'll sink.
-smilez-
You love to ask me the reason I chose you.
Let me tell you:
the heart has reasons that reason does not understand.

Love does not consist of only gazing at each other but also looking together in the same direction.

No comments: