Monday, February 05, 2007

I don't know what's hitting me nowadays.

But I get vertigos now and then.
To put it simply; I feel my whole mind and vision move when there's no movement at all.
And I see tiny lights everywhere.
One more thing; my left kidney hurts like hell last sunday.
Piercing pain hit my left side now and then.
Forget it, may it heal quickly.

I'm feeling melancholic.
Especially when the days to my departure to China gets shorter and shorter.
I'll look wistfully into the space and think of the people that left footprints in my life.
I'll miss all of them when I'm gone, yes, especially him.
Will they all miss me when I'm gone?
I don't think I'm very prepared for this trip to China.
Can't bring many things that mean a lot to me.
And that makes me weep.

Give me a stopper, stall the gush.

No comments: