Tuesday, August 22, 2006

so many things cannot blog.
like what ronnie kor kor say,
we bloggers will die of over-exposure.
& ronnie dear don't think you know what i'm talking about okay.
lols.
but i'll tell you one day.
one day when we meet up.

to my J.D. dahlings:
only you guys don't object to my decision.
only you guys know.
only you guys know my pattern & let me be who i am.
you guys loooooovvvvveeeee me yeah!!!
love you guys soooooo muchie.
-BIG HUGZ- ;)

revision week for C. mod Lit exam.
die la. must at least get A for mod Lit lah.
only module i'm good at this semester.
bah!

my cutie dahling and my precious dahling,
romance is in the air huh...
lols ;)
update okay!!!
lols.

*flying kisses to everyone out there!*
catch 'em, people!
hahahaha!!!

2 comments:

jayhollic*bel said...

Amanda~~~~~~

haha whee u actually linked me! haha now u are making me feel guilty for coming to ur blog so late. ha. jia you for ur modern lit, with my little power, i shall bless u loads! haha okie, i will pray for u de la! =) jia you and hang out soon! love love

bel .. the "cutest" freshie u ever met..haha oei, DUN PUKE

my footsteps left said...

its holidays!!enjoy ur hols ya.. =)