Saturday, August 12, 2006

i'm ALMOST done with my school assignments!!!!
only left with 2 assignments.
and that's Acting&Directing final project and MyPaper project.
O well of course my C. lit exam on 25th Aug.
but try my best lah kays.


my cutie juniors and moi! At NLB drama centre after watching "Stranger At Home". jeremy & Dyl darlin' are sooooooo handsome right! one's a cutie, the other's a bitch boy!

i miss my ol' gang! my J.D. gang!!!! i'm missing you guys!!! Gurlie my darlin' who's owiz dere, feng my cute darl, jocelyn my mimi, wak's darling, louis my poor boy who's been axed so many times by me, Kikiwi my shy boy boy, nigel u piggy ass and of course many many others out there who came and left, came and left and stayed. J.D. inc. when can we get 2gether again and do crazy stuff once more?!

also to nic dear and dyl darlin'! damn u boys! i miss bitching around with you guys! the Diva's calling for her NicDear and DylDarlin'!! & make sure we recruit MX in and transform him. lols! we must practise our art of bitchin' and flirtin' once again.

Gosh...! when the 2 months break is here, i'm gonna let my hair loose and have fun!!

No comments: