Wednesday, August 16, 2006

i was in dramabox studio yesterday since 9 in the morning.
did loads of run throughs and technical runs.
but i never skipped my lunch k.
heehee. had green tea for lunch.
lols.
at least i took sugar drinks instead of plain water.
i'm gonna miss my drama lect ah liang.
i'm starting to miss him soooooooooooo muchie.
he taught us alot. but its always not enough time for acting and directing.
ah liang! we're gonna miss you!!!
make sure i see you in NIE kk.
hehe. :P

haha!
yay!! dahlings i finally get to see you guys again yesterday!!!
another pocket of memory to keep.
lols. ;)

okay, first and foremost!!!!
VIVIAN!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!
love you love you love you!!!

i really had a great time yesterday!
let me refresh who's present yesterday...
hmmm...nigel(my air porkey,lols.), chongyu( you caught my flying kisses! lols.), huggy dahling(weishan), cutie dahling(ling feng), bithday gurl(vivian), my precious dahling(marianne gurlie) and jocelyn mimi(my gr8 advisor) and of course, me(MandaTheGreat!). lols.

we had dinner at cafe cartel,
dahlings i dont mean to traumatize tt waiter la please.
i was just a tad sweeter when i get him to take my orders.
he's the one that's pumping his own heart that hard loh.
other waiters and waitresses don have that kinda reaction la.
not my fault k..
i stop le ma...after he got into trouble.
actually, i treat every waiters and waitresses the same loh.
to the female manager, i oso like that what...
bah...whatever.
lols.

then we all went sugar high and sing and take pictures.
after that we sent chongyu home with our flying kisses and huggies.
chongyu you betta appreciate us ok, so many gurls so good to you leh.
lols. k la don tease you le.
then we met donald and took bus 67 to D.P.
continue sugar high, sashay and sing then confessions and emo.
i guess i looked as if im drunk, i couldn't even walked properly.
lols.
but actually im just "sugar high" la.
my J.D. gang knows me style. haha!
lols.
i love you guys manz.
then my advisor gimme her opinions.
haha! oh ya & precious dahling said she was glad me, cutie dahling and her
are somewhat in the same situation now. ha!

Ooo..i love the last part,
i think this is the first time we do this kinda thg.
we all hug together and tell each other best wishes and how much we appreciate each other
and stuff like that.
so emo. :')
lols.
thankew guys for the hugs and kisses before i go home.
LOVE LOVE LOVE you all!!!
muackz!

took a bus home.
reached home around 12plus.
checked my mail and dom!
fell asleep without washing my eyeliner make up.
lols.
i was that tired.

1 comment:

Young Eagle said...

Hello... Shan here!! thanks for yr tagz on my blog...hehe....Thanks for yr haunted echo when we present. You've been a great
techinician! Haha....



Miss Ah Liang too ...haha...