Saturday, August 26, 2006

exam finally over!
time for slacking now.
waiting for my J.D. slackers inc. to start workin' manz.
lol :P

to my dyl' darlin':
i'm so glad you found what you really want.
& if i'm your life's turning point, tell me.
just tell me wont you, let me feel good lah.
lols. kiddin'.
but i am really really really happy for you.
love you so much.

to my honey dear:
thanks a gazillionz for playing "Right Here Waiting" over the phone for me.
i love it.
i love you too.
yes and i admit
you melted my heart with that.
okay, melted a bit lah.
lol. ;)

i looked through my message folder now and then.
read your messages to me.
i smiled.
and then i paused and think.
i frowned.
but still,
i threw caution into the winds
and i smiled again.

FYI, wish you were here with me.
love you.
:)

No comments: