Monday, October 10, 2005

Salt Of the World/ Jae Darl

i have so much to say. but now i'm stumped. words just can't flow through my hand. arrrghh!!!

a while later....

i realised i'm having fun in baptism class. though sometimes i'm sleepy cos i dint had enough sleep, i like baptism class! i realised i'm learning new things every week. i start to look at my life and things with a different perspective? like i'm new! Yar..!

Oh ya! & yesterday's worship service is totally WOW!!! on fire!! like...VOOOM!!!! haha! i know my description is a bit weird but it's that joy in my spirit during worship,like someone has punched the YAYHEY!! button in me. haha!
yesterday's word release was cool! it just grabbed my heart & gave it a nudge.
word released: "You are the salt of the earth. but if the salt loses it's saltiness, how can it be made salty again? it is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled by men." Matthew 5:13. be the salt that preserves your brother spiritually. Are we functioning as salt in our society?
before i got this word, in my heart i was worried about my cousin cos he's facing a lot of spiritual problems. when i got the word, my first thought went to my cousin, i know i have to help him even though we're not EXTREMELY close. so i sought help from my oikos leaders and now, i guess i should be able to approach him...? yeah, i need faith and boldness. faith in God who will use me to help others and to glorify Him.

chat with Jae Darling yesterday. he's not in a good psychological state. but i hope i brightened up his day. or should i say night..? arrggh!! whatever! anyway, we had fun chatting. ha! he told me someone who like him was jealous of me cos she thinks i'm trying to get fresh with Jae Darling. that's like so amusing la. -burst out laughing- i don't deny Jae Darling is smart, handsome, cutie, mature and humorous. [yes u are, jae darl. don argue!] jae darl will owiz be my dearest brother and *bf*(our lil' secret!ha!)

jae darl, i'm really really grateful that ur owiz there to help me when i need you. i hope u will allow me to help u too. cos now i really feel so helpless. i want to help you. maybe a movie? drama?dinner? whatever that can cheer you up. remember u have me here to support u! Love ya loadz! >_<" v

actually i still have alot to say on the Salt of the world topic, but i think i will talk about it tomorrow cos now, it's FAMILY time!!! =]

1 comment:

AngelManOrSatan said...

hi lei lei, thank you very much for caring for me and pray for me. i am feeling much much better right now. tks to our Holy God too.