Thursday, October 20, 2005

Let me help you, please.

Arella stood there, looking around.
where the hell are you, Jaron?To think you are making me wait. Arrggh!!!You better pay for....
"Hey! Arella the Great!"a voice came from behind.
Arella rolled her delicate eyeballs and a smile spread over her face. she turned back and got the greatest shock of her life.
"Oh my Jaron, you're so..."she let her sentence trails away. so thin, just look at your sunken cheeks. something must be wrong.
"so what?" Jaron frowned.

"so...so naughty!! u made me wait for 10 minutes you know!! i don't care! you better pay for ice-cream later!"Arella laughed.
something is wrong, his eyes. i dont see the sparkle in his eyes anymore. oh my, Jaron, what is happening?
"ok ok. no prob! it's nice to hear your laughter again! like the good old days. ha!" Jaron smiled, looking far away. Arella turned to look at Jaron, tell me darl. what's wrong? dont smile, i know something isnt right.
"hey look at these masks! cool! look at me, now you see me, now you dont!"Jaron teased as he played with the masks.
Arella frowned. She could feel her heart beating against her rib cage, the anger building up inside. She clenched her fist and took in a deep breath.
"STOP IT!! "she screamed, snatching away the masks. "stop putting on a mask in front of me ok. stop pretending everything is ok, will you? please..?"
Jaron looked at Arella, blinked twice and froze. in fact, at that very moment the air between them was so tense that everything seems to have frozen. even time.
His face crumbled and broke into sobs.
this is the first time i see him tear. Jaron, my dear Jaron. Tears start to well in Arella's eyes,
she pulled Jaron into her arms.
Let me help you, Jaron. Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for this
http://mysoultranspire.blogspot.com/2004/11/no-greater-love.html

came these:

of your lover

http://www.livejournal.com/users/7th_chord/33642.html#cutid1

and his enemy

http://www.livejournal.com/users/7th_chord/33095.html#cutid1