Sunday, October 23, 2005

let me serve You Lord

[Breathe]
You are my God
closer to me
than the air that i breathe
all that i am
formed by Your Word
i'm made in Your hands

captivated
by Your beauty
falling deeper in You
Breathe into my soul
Spirit of God
fill my life with Your presence
hide under Your shadows
dwell in Your secret place
it's You i long to know

You are my song
in my darkest night
i will sing of Your dawn
all of my days
You fill my life
with mercy and grace

everyday of my life, i will wait on You
in Your presence my heart and strength renew
every moment i live, i will worship You
You've saturated my soul my heart flows
rivers of living waters.

manz, i love this song! btw, i'm glad to announce to you that i'm gonna serve God in the Befrienders' ministry. i'm gonna be a *Barnabas* well, basically,i'm an encourager and befriender. making the newcomers feel comfortable and loved. =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey kiddo, just stumbled onto ya blog. you're one funny kid. Don't jump into ministry.

Remuz said...

Congratulations. I'm happy for you.

Move in the gifts that He has given you. :)

`Dee* said...

in reply 2 the person who called me kiddo, first and foremost, i'm not a kid. cos kids are baby goats, and i'm not one. secondly, i just want to serve God. we are all blessed with spiritual gifts from God, we just gotta discover and use our gifts.thirdly,i'm not jumping into ministry,cos i have been wanting to serve in the befrienders' ministry and i've got my confirmation.
yup, tt's just it!thanks 4 ur comment nway. oh and yes i'm funny but i'm not a kid. =)
oh last but not least,walk properly, don stumble cos u'll get hurt.

Anonymous said...

Pardon my language. If u found kiddo a little too in appropriate. But just found ya quirkly funny and adorable. No harm intended. Wasn't meant to put u down. Saw lots of crash and burn cases, so if u feel it's ya calling. By all means. Go 4 it. U go gal.

`Dee* said...

nah...i wasnt offended. am glad u found me funny. and yep, i will do my very best!=)

Anonymous said...

miss ACT-popular...

`Dee* said...

wad do u mean by ACT-popular?

Anonymous said...

What a great blog!. How come no updates? Hope it isn't due to the act Miss popular comment. Coz we all know u aren't acting. :D