Saturday, October 08, 2005

christmas rehearsals

looks are deceiving.

i thought jonathan[jonathan from my church] is an arrogant guy who keeps to himself and thinks i'm weird. but after today's christmas rehearsal, i realised maybe he's isn't that bad. well, maybe the part where he thinks i'm weird is true cos even i think so myself. ha!

phew! rehearsals are tiring....but fun!!!! haha! michelle has high expectations, and i like that[though sometimes i might go oh no!please don't make my life miserable!]. but well, in that way we can improve ourselves and do a betta job and glorify the Almighty One.

sometimes, i feel weird. out of place. i don seem to belong to any group. i don belong to the youth. so whenever i'm with 'em i tend to be very quiet. dunno what topic to discuss. when i'm with the young adults, i can talk with 'em but still, it's all about school stuff & all. i think those will bore them. so...well, i think i need to reboot my mindset to suit every1s'. now rebooting. haha.

gonna heck care about everythg rite now, i jus wan2 read my DragonLady & my ChaYeDan book. then proceed to read my chinese Lit guide books. ah...alot of reading & writing. & organising activities for my CHS peeps!

God lead my way, please. i need You. let me shine for You, Lord.

No comments: