Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Well Spent

Weekend was well spent albeit some tension among best friends.

I am glad that Lou and I cleared the air, but I truly hope that he knows that I am here, as long as he just say the word, I'll just stay to listen to him rant and rave at me. My shoulders are always available for you to lean on, dude, just like how you've always lent me your shoulders and your listening ear.

Weekend was well spent with excellent musicals and lovely company.
After cell meeting on friday, I surprised my honey by going over to his workplace at the bar with my cell group members. Think my honey couldn't handle THAT kinda surprise huh? Hahaha! But honey was sweet enough to attend to us. Thank you darling, muacks! ^.^
I caught If There's Seasons on saturday with Nic, I liked some of the actors, like Joanna Dong and Jeffrey Low, their vocals are superb man. As for George Chan, his acting improved, much better than the previous version of the musical in 2007.
On sunday, honey and I went for Cats at the Esplanade. Whoo!~ Cats is totally, absolutely cool! I love their dance! So detailed, every movement tells a story. Of course, their vocals are solid! Thumbs up!
Before we watch Cats, we went to Bugis with Timothy and we went to find honey's daddy. His daddy is such an interesting person, I could just sit there and listen to him talk, if its not for his only-one-hour lunch break. He is totally funny.

Of course the whole day was fun and lovely cos I have honey with me.
Love you dear! Muacks! >.<

No comments: