Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So Screwed

I just finished my 6th observation by my CT.
Things were so screwed up, all because of my stupid thumb drive that died on me last minute.
The whole flow of the lesson was terrible.
I felt the greatest indignity slapped right in my face, 'cause the night before I prepared so well for the lesson and I was so filled with confidence that I could not wait for lesson to begin this morning.
And then, SMACK!
My thumb drive decided to go against me. Everything I prepared could not work.
How nice.
But whatever! Everything's over, I cannot be bothered by it, I've got to move on to prepare for my lesson observation on thursday.
If I cannot use my thumb drive in school computers, I'll bring my uber heavy laptop to school.
I'll do everything to get my work done, till I am satisfied with it.
ROAR!

No comments: