Saturday, February 14, 2009

i.love.you


I like this photo.
I always dream of a love like this; just a simple walk along the beach with the holding of hands and we will look into each other's eyes and smile.
Sounds simple?
Yet so difficult to attain, aint it?
Just like the lyrics say: "dream-maker, you're a heart-breaker."
The man who could have made my dream come true, in the end, was the breaker of my heart.
My heart wasn't too shattered, actually.
Just couldn't get over the fact that top prize just brushed past me like that.
Yes, I know there's even better top prizes out there, but till now, he's the top prize that I've met and actually wanted.
O well, just give me time to get over it okay, though I know he will always be remembered.
Oh yes. Today is Valentine's Day.
To all my lovelies: Enjoy your day of love.
And to him (that is if he ever finds my blog),
I wanted to text you a Valentine's Day message but I do not have that courage to send out the text. So, I'll just write here, hoping that one day you'll be able to find out what I wrote.
[TSCQR, I guess I really fell for you already. This, I don't even know until now. But, I will get over you. We're friends. :) Enjoy your Valentine's Day!]
No matter what, I still hold on to my dream of love. ;)

No comments: