Friday, February 27, 2009

Finally Friday

Today is Friday, the last of my first working week.
I am so tired.
Everyday, I forced myself to press on.
You know, yesterday before I fell asleep, my mind was filled with this question:
'What should I do for my primary 5 lesson plans?'

And......
I had a nightmare.
It was so bad that I woke up at 04:40am and cried my eyeballs out.
Then, I fell on my bed and went back to sleep.
I guess I am too exhausted and stressed.
But given my character, I cannot rest without finishing my work.
Even if I finally cannot take it and collapsed in bed, my mind will still be on my work.
Everyday is work work work for me.
You know, the workload is really heavy.
However, the only thing that drives me to school is my students.
So, if I ever go on medical leave, that means I am really really truly ill.

Okay okay, enough of my ranting.
I gotta go write my primary 5 lesson plans.
Drats, I should have known that life is never a bed of roses.
Bleah.

No comments: