Sunday, February 01, 2009

An affair to remember

So many things happened and I have no idea where to start.
Well, some of my friends are going through a rough patch while some of them are stepping out of their comfort zone. Yes, you guessed right. I am talking about relationships or dating, whatever you want to call it.
For me, I have got something new.
It was quite an embarassing encounter yet so beautiful.
For those who knew, you know how he and I got to know each other.
Some of you who were there, you girls know exactly what I was thinking and doing at that time, and of course, what he did.
Well, yesterday he and I went out.
I never dated someone like him. He's so different from the guys I've ever dated.
Yes, he took a while to open up to strangers.
Yet, strangely, we opened up to each other more than what we expect we will.
And I like the good impressions on our first date. I don't know about him, but I do like what I see and how I feel.
I don't know if there is going to be more to this but even if it is for this once, it will still and always be an affair to remember.
At least to me, yes, that will be how it is.




......it was really minute yet incredibly significant......

No comments: