Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"My Wife Is A Gangster 3"

This afternoon I went for movie on my own.
Caught My Wife Is A Gangster 3 at orchard cineleisure.
With a cup of ice lemon tea and a regular pack of sweet popcorn, I hurried into the cinema, only to find myself caught in a sea of stares, all because I arrived 5 minutes late for the movie.
O well, how humilliating can that get.
However, I really enjoyed the movie.
Shu Qi acted as the daughter of a Hong Kong traid leader, oh my, you should have seen her! She was COOL!!! I mean, she's got a great figure and woah, she knew martial arts. You know what I mean, Shu Qi played the character Ar-Young, and that character really got some character, you know.
Ar-Young went to Korea to lay low from the Hong Kong gangs' dispute and there she met Ki-Choi, acted by Lee Byum-Su. Ki-Choi as her bodyguard tried to protect Ar-Young, but realised she's able to do more than defending herself.
And well, you know, the romance comes in along with some comedy and of course, some tears when Ar-Young's dad passed away.
The whole cinema burst into peals of laughter every now and then, and you can hear a sob or two when the sad part was screened.
I cried too, and I felt so good after crying.
I mean, I guess I need a good cry sometimes. If not, I will feel like a stone or something.
It's like, I need to cry to feel human-ish, but I need a cause to cry, and watching movie alone gives me that cause and ambience.
Well, watching movie gives me the cause but watching it alone without friends, gives me the ambience.
'Cause I do not usually cry in front of my loved ones. Or people who knows me.
So, I guess I felt good going for movie today!
=)
Oh, and yes, go catch My Wife Is A Gangster 3, you'll love it!

No comments: