Wednesday, July 04, 2007

friendship, lovely

Yay!!!
I finally finished my examinations!
Lalala~ teehee......
Tomorrow I'll be going to Shanghai with my friends, just a one day trip lah.
To do some last minute shopping.
Then, on the 7 july 2007, I'll be leaving for Beijing with the school.
Some educational trip, will last for four days three nights.
On the 10th, I'll be back in the university.
On the 13th, we're going to hold a graduation ceremony. YES! I'm graduating from ZUCC!
On the 15th, I'll be back in Singapore's Changi Airport, it'll be home sweet home.

I guess, on the night before we leave, my roomies and I will stay up late to chat while in bed.
Hmmm......I've been thinking a lot. Thinking about my whole trip in China.
Friendships forged; the process of learning how to take care of myself as well as others; how to survive in adversities; how to live with my friends, with people whom I'm not very close with in the first place; how to get along with friends who are different from me.
I guess these are very wonderful experiences, though sometimes we rebel here and there; though my hair gone through a lot of experiments(cut, dye, straighten, treament, perm etcetra); though we've gone through mood swings and screaming at each other; though we've gone through really down and scary moments; but in the end, we actually survived all these.

Yes, we cried and bawled our eyes out in front of each other, but we also laughed and screamed our heads off in front of each other. We helped each other even though we actually have to go the extra mile, 'cos I guess we know that we need to lean on each other 'cos in this strange land, we've only got each other. So, overall, though I really hate it academically, but I really thank God for the things that I've learnt.

Thank You Great Daddy! =)
And also, thank you my friends. Really, thank you all.

Last but not least, I want to thank my family and gang in Singapore, thank you for the emails.
You guys really have no idea how much those emails mean to me. They really kept me going on.
And to someone whom may not like to be named, no matter which part of the world you are at, you always give me an email whenever you're free. Thank you so much for trusting me and confiding in me. Miss you loads, hope to see you soon. >.<

No comments: