Wednesday, May 09, 2007

gimme rest

These few days I couldn't sleep well.
Many times I would end up sleeping in the morning and waking in just a few hours.
Don't ask me why, because I really have no idea.
Physically I am sleepy but my mind just can't stop tossing around.
I'm down with some stupid flu again, no appetite at all, just want to sleep all day.

Hmmm...talking about sleep.
This morning's lessons are the best sleeping pills ever.
My lecturers are basically just ranting and ranting like a drill,
they either look at the ceiling or look out of the windows when they are teaching.
How amazing.
If it's not because of the lethargy in me, I would have laughed through the whole day.
Totally funny sight, you guys should be here to experience the way the lecturers teach.

I think everybody here misses home and friends, misses Singapore.
Nobody is truly happy here, though yes, we try to be optimistic but home is always the best.
Sometimes, I play around, trying to be silly and all, it's because I just want to lift the moods of my roomies and friends here.
No use being sour and bitter because we'll only suffer, so why not smile and be strong?

You know, I realised I do learn somethings from drama serials.
The character of being strong and optimistic.
"只要笑一笑,没什么事过不了。"
-微笑pasta

No comments: