Wednesday, May 30, 2007

dreams and destiny

I believe everyone has their own destiny and dreams.
I also believe that if one wants something, the whole universe will conspire to help you acheive it.
I have a dream.
A dream that I'll never give up, even till the end.
Many times, I have the thought of giving up, but no, my heart will keep reminding me of the dream that I always habour in me.
Sometimes, fear of failure stops me from pursuing my destiny.
So, I shall stop fearing because the only thing that stops a dream from being achieved, is the fear of failure.
Therefore, my friends out there, if you know your dream and destiny, follow it and never give up. Even if you die pursuing your destiny, it'll be a glorious death. A death without regrets.
My dreams and destiny, I'll lived it out.
Maktub.

No comments: