Thursday, May 10, 2007

Family and Friends

I read my friends' blogs.
Many of them are unhappy.
Many of them want to go home.
My friends, I'm here, alright.
The ever-smiling and crazy Amanda is here to lift up your mood.
Even if it's silly, even if it's just for a short while, I still want to see you guys happy.


I want to give thanks to God.
My parents learnt how to use msn and webcam because their baby princess is all the way here in China.
My mom learnt how to tag on my blog, use icons to express her encouragement for me.
Thank you pa and ma, I love you guys.
I thank God for both of you.


Father
And
Mother
I
Love
You

Well, not forgetting my brother. My closest and greatest brother on earth, love you and miss you so much. You know everything about me, just like my twin.
I thank God for you.
My gang of friends in Singapore, if it's not for your emails and encouragement all these while, I might not be able to go through these few months in a strange place. You guys are my support always.
I thank God for all of you.

My roomies.
Though sometimes we scream at each other, laugh at each other, nag at each other, but when I'm ill, you guys cared for me.
Though you guys nag at me to eat proper meals, drink more water, sleep more, stop me from eating too much ice-cream, but I know these are ways you guys care.
And I thank God for all of you.

Family and Friends. Love you guys.

No comments: