Saturday, April 14, 2007

I love living in hostel, with my friends.
Hmmm...watching dvds together, eating together, reciting poems together, singing while bathing, not having the need to be shy while changing in front of them. *Heehee~
Life in hostel is freedom for me, i love hostel life! ^whoot~

Other than having a relapse yesterday while shopping, I'm okie, everyone.
Don't have to worry too much okie! =P
I'm very very fine.
Most of all, I miss you guys like hell!!!!

Marianne gurlie, I hope everything's going well for you no matter in relationships or work. Miss the "pick-up-handphone-dial-gurlie's-number" action. Miss chatting on the phone with you for hours. I miss you, love.

Jocelyn MaMa, I miss your advice and concern and our bitching around. Wakakaka...Miss you so so muchie.

Louis darling, miss the heart to heart chats with you. Miss the way you could make everything seems so easy and neat when I'm messy. I know many things happened between you and zac, but must hang on okie. Still misses you lots.

Secret Lover 'Nic, I know I know...I will take care of myself, no worries okie. Your secret mistress miss the drinking sessions with you and the long phone chats in the nights. When I return, we'll go for Long Island immediately yeah..! Miss you lots too!

Hey Artie! Don't worry about me okie, just work hard and have fun with our friends, enjoy yourself as much as you can kk.

My dear Wyn, take care of yourself yeah. Miss you loads. Will email you whenever I'm free. =)

Independent living, I love it!

No comments: