Saturday, May 20, 2006

okay, haven't been blogging for days.
cos im really damn busy with my school's projects and assignments.

sigh...how many times must i tell guys that when i say no, it means no!
i don't want any relationship means i don't want any, alright?!
there's 2 choices: be my friend or just shut up and go away!
it's as simple as that! why can't those guys get it?!
i don't like guys (doesn't mean that i like girls either), just that i like myself more.
moreover, im attached.
to JESUS!

last few days i just met a stalker in school.
a guy whom was courting me but i rejected him.
he just wouldn't leave me alone.
he was standing at one corner peeping at me when i was eating with my friends, he didn't leave until my dad came to get me.
PLEASE!!
its scaring me. and i felt disgusted. TOTALLY!!! :(

arrghh!!!! hate it!!! to guys out there:
if u can't accept rejections please don't come to me and tell me u like me. DON'T try any moves on me!
*tries to calm down*
okay, i can treat u like a buddy or friend but never a boyfriend.
get it? good, u guys betta do!

on thurs i had 2 unpleasant dreams.

1st dream: my friends and i, we're in a room. there's a puppet stage in the room. we sat in front of the puppet stage. there was this hooded figure on the stage. it was scary and its not moving. i was a lil' irritated by the fear that was in me. so i decided to do something bizzare. i took down e huge clip from my hair and threw it right smack at the face of the hooded figure. it moved.
my drama teacher was shocked but he led the figure down the stage to me. my teacher came and said,"pray." i stand and pray in tongues when the figure came near. i was almost shouting and spitting the prayers at the figure. it stepped away from me, as if in fear. i continued shouting and praying in tongues, i couldn't stop until my teacher yank my arm and said"okay, enough. he's gone."
and u know something, in the whole process of my dream i was speaking in tongues. as in i could hear myself speaking in tongues in reality, audible tongues, i could hear it but i couldn't stop myself.

2nd dream: my friends and i, we're in this room, we're in a mission. i guess we just finished and we're gathering in the room. seems like we're waiting for a leader or something. then, a man came in. he announced the names of people who could continue to live and serve. but my name wasn't in the list. at that moment fear gripped me. then disappointment came, tears rolled down. one guy interceded for me, he said,"take amanda along. she's a good girl." the leader looked at me and frowned. then he nodded and say okay, since someone interceded for me.

the moment i woke up. i had loadz of questions in my mind. somehow i know there's something i need to discover from the dream but i just had no idea what it is. until during oikos, when kevin lead us with the impromptu songs.
somehow i was proud that i stood up against the hooded figure and that ultimately the power of prayers scare him. however, i wished i had stood up against him in boldness instead of in fear. so during oikos worship, i prayed and ask for boldness and courage from God that i may stand and fight my enemies, fight the devil.
when we sang "THANK YOU FOR THE CROSS" , i was thinking in my second dream, did i come to discover the cold hard fact that im afraid of death? or did tears rolled down because i wasn't chosen? this, im still trying to figure out. but i saw a similarity in my dream and "judgement day". it was as if everybody is in front of God, who He wants to rapture, and Jesus interceding for me. i felt a warm urge to thank Jesus. thank him for interceding for me in God's kingdom. even now, when it's not yet rapture day, but He's still up there loving me and interceding for me.
then, something in me reminded me, the groom might come anytime, be prepared. anytime, anywhere.

i dunno whether what i conclude was right, but it just gels with me. like it just comes to me naturally. like someone gave me a "ding" inspiration or something. but i learnt and discover much from my dreams.

okay time to sleep, im tired.
love y'all guys! ;)

3 comments:

jayhollic*bel said...

hello senior!!! haha..annabel here la..was surfing and came across ur blog via ur friendster so here i am! hehe. there are stalkers in np? use ur chopsticks to poke his eyeballs la...lol

=D

Anonymous said...

haha.. you are very eligible what.. tts why got pple like you. but yeah, i guess u gotta tell him about how you feel? that you do not like being stalked. i think he's not that psycho as to continue after tt.

`Dee* said...

u are...?
its nt jus e stalking thg...i mean, i don like guys liking me(unless i like e guy la). plus, i did tell him i don like him. so he shld get it rite...? i mean, wad 4 stalk sm1 whom u noe will nv like u..?!
sigh...guys..