Sunday, May 14, 2006

7 children? *raise an eyebrow*

okay u must be wondering what's with my title.
nope, it has nothing to do with mothers' day.
okay, maybe mothers' day is the thing that ignite it.

first and foremost, i must say a BLESSED MOTHERS' DAY to all mothers cos mothers are wonderful creatures. they are love, peace when ur scared and in trouble, naggers when u dont eat or make your own bed, they are beings who will not give up on their lil' ones.
so mothers, we love y'all!

okay, back to my "7 children" story.
my church gave out carnations to all mothers today.

u know, i like flowers(esp lilies). so i commented,"i want carnations too."
then, my friend says" carnations are for mothers la."
i replied,"okay, i like lilies."
my friend went like,"good, we shall ask pastor tay to open up e sanctuary and i go get a lily for u."
(u see,there's lilies at the pulpit today & im e youngest in my cell group, so everyone treats me like a sweet lil' baby sis)
& e story goes on. here comes pastor walking towards us.
my friend: eh i ask ar.
me: no! don't!
friend: pastor, can open e sanctuary, i go get a lily for her.
*im beside him, refusing.*
pastor: yar, sure. give her on my behalf. *turns to me* may u have e lily and have 7 children.
me: *traumatized* 7 children?! No way! i NEVER want to have children!
pastor: why not?! children are blessings. some want to have also cant. 7 children is good.
me:*went bonkers and started to laugh my head off, continue to be traumatized.*
friend: look at her face. 7 children, my goodness, harrassment.
pastor: what harrasment?! children are blessings.*pat my friend's back* eh, the government say that if u can afford, have more children! 7 children!
(*step on brakes* wait! hold on a minute! is pastor trying to say my friend n i are an item? *sm1 knock me on my head* doh! u idiot! that's what he's trying to imply!)
me: oh no!!! pastor! it's not what u think!!! no! *every1 laughs at me! hmph!*
pastor: huh? u two, *points at my friend and i* no relations??? u mean, u guys are not an item?
*another friend commented"they look like hor.."*
me: no!!! pastor! we're not!!! just brotherly love!
pastor: oh..hohoho...sorry sorry...thought u guys...hahaha!
my friends and i were laughing so hard.

hmmm...but 7 children. i don't mind having if i know how to educate them and if i can afford to raise them up.
one thing for sure that changed me when pastor talked about 7 children(even though it was a joke), was that i don't think children scare me anymore. just that when i think about work, i just cant change the mindset that children and work cant merge together.

7 children...hmmm...lols.. ;)
*smilez to myself, shake my head.*
interesting.
love y'all. ^,^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the.. nice blogskin!! and since when dannielle.. =/ LOLS!!

`Dee* said...

yea. chopstix, nice?

Remuz said...

I love your new blogskin!
Yet I know for a fact that you most certainly do not fumble with chopsticks (thankfully, neither do I :P).

my footsteps left said...

ur blogskin very cool lehhx..
hahax..
and since when did hmks become ur bowls of rice le .. =D