Monday, October 14, 2013

'First Lady'. Duty calls...

Yes, you read right.
First Lady's duty.

Yesterday one of Beee's supplier invited us for dinner at Baan Nam Kieng Din. It was surprising for us because, one: suppliers normally invite executive chef to dinner. My Beee ain't executive chef, yet. Two: even if supplier wants to invite chefs to dinner, it'll be all chefs, not just my Beee.

Anyway, I was invited too.
I thought men talk business, women stay out of it?
But o well, I was invited and at first I was kinda bored by the idea of having to put on a smile even on a Sunday, my Beee's day off. I thought it was a time of rest and dating for us, just the two of us.
However, as I've mentioned in my previous posts, I'm a 贤内助 and since the very envious executive chef of Beee says that I'm a suitable candidate for First Lady, then I'll show them that I am in fact truly able to fulfill that position.
Therefore, I agreed to the dinner invitation(not as if I have any choice since Beee won't attend dinner without me).

Baan Nam Kieng Din is a very beautiful place. A very relaxing ambience, with mini pastures, mini windmills, outdoor dining and animals. The only down side is that there's plenty of mozzies there. I think I fed them well, my legs have evidence of them enjoying their meal.

Food at Baan Nam Kieng Din was really good, but as usual, the men ordered too much. So I entered food coma after a while.
I took some pictures, take a look!

So, from now on, I think it's gonna be First Lady, duty calls~

No comments: