Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Helios Dance

I had my hair dyed and highlighted yesterday.

I've always wanted to do this but because of the restrictions of my job in Singapore, I wasn't able to.
But now in Bangkok, I'm free to do what I want. Well, you can say this is my sign of rebellion after being restrained for so long.
I like this hair colour, it's like the Sun dance in my hair, vibrant and funky.

I present the Helios Dance in my hair.
Vibrancy of Life

I promise I will post the photos of the dinner at Maverick, just, not now.
I'm pretty tired of typing now, I've been typing these few weeks.
Well because I'm currently writing an online novel called The Deal. Yes, it's romance and love novel. Typical girl, yeah I know. But this is the kind of story we girls love!
Ok, just go take a look and read. I'm in the process of writing the story. Basically, each post feature one chapter of the story. So, just keep a lookout for it yeah.

Check it out at:
anendlessdiamondsky.blogspot.com

No comments: