Friday, September 13, 2013

Dreaming. (in Bangkok)

Third day of being sick in Bangkok. Feeling lousy now, down with a cold and slight fever.

After 2 months of settling down in Bangkok, I guess I've accomplished quite a bit.
I set up a club for expat ladies and organized quite a number of activities.

In these two months, I realized I did not plan for a life away from teaching.
My whole working life is teaching, teaching and more teaching.
This period of time, many business ideas popped into my mind and I did plenty of research and preparation, however, I lacked the courage to step up and do it.
It's not easy for me.

Now, the dream that I always hold, should I make it come true?
Am I able to make it come true?
Publish my works, how should I go about doing it?
Am I wishing for the impossible? To let my words be read and understood, this dream seems so near yet so far.

Ri asked me if I am ready for this.
She told me that if my works are all done and organized, then go for it.
I know, it's not completely ready.
I want to include more, this project ain't perfect yet.
But I wished someone can read my work and tell me if they're good enough for the readers out there.
Someone, where are you?

No comments: