Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rest? Stress?

My puking returns!!!
Yesterday night I was just going to and fro the toilet, just to puke.
My roomie was shocked.
Totally puked my dinner out.
After I puked, I was feeling uber dizzy and I staggered back to my room.
This morning when I woke up, the dizziness did not go away and I still had the feeling to puke, so I decided to go to the school's clinic.
The doctor diagnosed a lack of rest and too much stress, she gave me two days MC.
She said to just go back and sleep. That is the most important thing.
The problem sets in.
Tomorrow I have three classes and one project meeting.
0830-1030: DLK101
1030-1230: DCC204
1230-1330: Project meeting
1330-1530: DED 103
After these, I'll be able to rest.
So, rest gotta wait for me.
This morning Junn came over and crashed my hall.
I found it quite a fun thing, I mean, good friends just sitting around and chat.
If Binx was here, it would be even more fun.
We just chat about everything, how we feel and our thoughts, about school and about friends.
I found that I could tell her about "serious" stuff, meaning I could tell her stuff that I hoped and knew I could have done better.
In polytechnic, we don't normally get to be able to find friends whom we can really talk to.
But I'm glad I found them.

No comments: