Sunday, August 24, 2008

Making A Difference

I went for tutoring this evening at 5pm.
'Cause my student is having her mock exam on wednesday, so she wants extra tutoring.
My student super cute, she passed me a box and she said,"Don't tell my mother I gave you kay."
And I nodded my head, then I asked her,"What's this ah?"
She grinned and replied,"Your teacher's day present."
Although it was a simple chocolate and bookmark, together with a self-made card, but I really love it.
It's not the gift that made me happy, it was the fact that she made the effort to get me a gift.
I LOVE the card she made!
She wrote "Ms Chen", hahaha, 'cause normally she calls me 陈老师.
This is the content of the card, so sweet of her right......This is what propels me in teaching, the sense of achievement that I get from students and knowing for a fact that I did impact their lives and made a difference.

No comments: