Monday, September 10, 2007

music video production

Monday blues today?
Nope, absolutely no moody-me today.
Just a little exhausted from the assignments as well as the music video shoot I took on Saturday and Sunday.
And you know, with the bad cough and flu bug attack, I'm totally down on my immune system.
But anyway, I had fun doing the music video.
Well, I played the female role who got peeked at by her neighbour, then slapped by her boyfriend and finally, being proposed by her boyfriend who gave her a hug and a weird ring.
*roll my delicate eyeballs*
Don't think it's easy acting, 'cos it's not.
But that's where I like it, it's challenging and I get the kick out of it.
At first, Tim(the guy who acted as my boyfriend)didn't dare to slap me.
Awww......he's too much of a humble gentleman.
Hahaha. But apparently because he's too gentlemenly, the slap kinda looked fake.
So, I looked into his eyes and said,"Tim! Slap me, just slap me hard and swift!"
He went like, "No......I cannot."
"Just give me a REAL slap!"
And then, action!
PIACK!!! Right smack, hard on my cheeks.
I was like, GRRRREEAT!!! You know, the feeling is as if I've got an Oscar award.
But the problem was, the crew were too shocked for words and Tim, stunned by the slap turned to the camera and stick out his tongue.
Sighers.
So, we took about 4 takes of real slaps before we got the best one.
Everyone was concern whether the slaps were too hard on me, I told them that everything's ok and not to worry.
Tim was sucha good friend, he took a pack of ice for me to de-swell.
Hahaha. =)
But there's another scene that's more difficult to take than the slapping one.
It's the proposal cum hugging scene.
'Cos everyone was laughing their heads off.
I just burst out laughing.
Took me quite a while to settle into the romantic feel, you know.
Maybe Tim's a little more comical than my previous counterparts in other productions, that's why I laughed so much when I'm supposed to be romantic with him.
Lols~
Albeit the slaps and awkward hugs, I had fun. Whee!~
=)

No comments: