Sunday, September 16, 2007

the boys

Art and Zac are in National Service, Pulau Tekong.
Nic is in Zhejiang, China.
Sigh.
I miss them boys.
I hope Nic is still going on safe and strong in China.
I pray that Art and Zac are doing well in Tekong, I really hope they are strong both physically and emotionally, to go through National Service.
I truly miss my brother.
Miss the times we observe people and chat.
Miss the times we eat good food and drink and make merry.
Miss the times we talk and share secrets and lend support to each other.
I feel like crying, every time I got happy news or got myself into trouble, the first one I turn to is my brother.
Now, I really want Artie!!!
Now, then I realised I really rely too much on my brother.
Sigh.
I want my brother.
I just pray everything will be going fine for him in there.
Ameneth.

No comments: