Tuesday, December 26, 2006

went to party on 24th..
rush through 3 parties..
gosh...
its tiring...i reached home at 2am on 25th..
slept till 12pm...hahaha...

first stop was Uncle Chris & Auntie Rachel's house.
must say a BIG BIG thank you to Uncle Chris & Auntie Rachel.
you guys open your house for us to party every year, without fail.
it's really not easy, with all the great food and friends and small cutie gifts...
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCHIE!!!!!
had a great chat with enoch, eden and eoin (uncle chris n auntie rach kids=my childhood friends) enoch=teasing me once he sees me, as always. but we can chat heart to heart too okie..haha..
eden=laugh at me, ever so frank and bitchy with me.
eoin=bully me lah..got bullied by a kid leh..haiyah..hahaha..!

my brother arthur, eden, enoch, eoin and me. (clockwise)

second stop was alvin kor's house. had fun with my church members. stuffed myself silly with loads of food. and received quite a number of presents from my brothers and sisters in christ. had a great chat with them too. love them all.

last stop was marianne dahling's house. though i was super duper late but my gang still loves me. hugged me non stop since the moment i stepped into her house. hahaha.. Jeux D'enfant peeps!!! i LOVE you guyss!!!!!! ~*kiss kiss hugz hugz* most of us got super emo at dahling's house when we reach the countdown. marianne dahling, feng cutie, vivian sweetie, shan shan, ah long, louis dude, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! -group hugz!!!- hahaha..

lastly, Christmas is a season of loving and giving. Jesus is the reason we live. Blessed Christmas to y'all!!! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHOY! bitchy one~ : DD
tagging me uh? get a tagboard please, don't be a lazy bitch.
and oh, your brother... ;x

so remember, get a tagboard as soon as you see this! do not PROCRASTINATE!
*SMACKS

`Dee* said...

vA vA v0om!! u, my babyLici0uS bitch! i'm just too lazy to go get a tagboard..O well..
hahaha..as always u & ms. wee go cRaazZee everytime e topic of my bro comes up. wad abt poor me?! hahaha.. :P
meet up someday gurl!
*smack u back

Anonymous said...

LOL! ><
i was the first t go crazy after your bro okay.!!
LOL.

meet up. go orchard OG's four leaves to have tea!