Tuesday, December 19, 2006

it's holidays!!!
like finally.
but they might as well don't give us holidays.
i've got loads of assignments to do.
and as usual, when holidays arrive, i fall ill.
bah-ness!
sore throat and flu.
gahh!!

oh yeah, i know in my last post, i was really pissed off.
and i rant non-stop.
i'm sorry people.
made some of you worried and angry as well.
oh well, after ranting everything out, i felt much better.
i can't really control the way others handle me, can't force them to come right up to me and tell me what they don't like about me right...
so, i'll just embrace it, deal with it lah.
as long as i'm not guilty of anything, i don't have to be too bothered.
i guess, different people have different ways of handling stuff, so i can't force them to change because of me.
just like how they can't force me to change because of them.
so, yupz, guess whatever comments come, i'll just accept them if i feel that i need to,
if not, i'll just throw them into the bin.
still, i want to thank those people who commented on me.
at least now i know what you guys think of me.
went through a period of anger, handling of emotions and reflections.
found out that maybe there are certain areas of my character i need to change and some i don't see the need to.
and most importantly, i learnt that God wants me to look to Him, not to Man.

1 comment:

my footsteps left said...

enjoy ur hols babe! (:
take cares...cya soonx!

qinx =)