Friday, October 20, 2006

yesterday i had a long day.
reached school at 8am for marketing class.
when i was in the lift, there was this weird man kept looking at me and smiled at me.
at that point of time i cant remember who is he, so i just smiled back without saying hi.
when i get out of the lift then i realised he's the man who fixed my laptop.
hahaha..

my honey came over during my lunch break.
LoL.
he look totally like a poly student lah.
felt so much happier after seeing him.
we went to bukit timah plaza for a drink and we chat.
then we walked all the way back to my school, under the hot sun.
but we're happy.
muackz!

then after my presentation skills lecture, jun wei tapped my shoulders and said "Yun Lei, it's been a long time since i last saw you. we'll talk one day yeah." and i agreed and show him my sunshine smile again.
i'm kinda surprised he came over and talked to me.
cos normally he's the cool cool handsome teacher..you know..

i went over to Sao Paolo Cafe to buy some food while waiting for louis to come and meet me.
guess who i met?
Stanley-my JiaMing BiaoGe..
i'm his WanJun BiaoMei..
LoL.
we always role play with each other lah..
funny right..hahahaha..
that's why i always get discount for the food i get there.
well, stanley came over to talk to me.
told him i'm taking marketing module.
his favourite subject i realised.
he taught me some stuff about marketing.
good huh..
;)

louis came shortly after that, then we saw "wins", he thinks that i look sweet and pretty eh.
hurhur...
*head swells*
louis and i took bus 156 from clementi to sengkang.
the journey is damn long lah.
louis ask me to catch some rest so i slept through the journey.
then we meet up with jocelyn at sengkang's Cold's Storage to buy the ingredients for our cooking and drinking session.
we took a cab down to jocelyn's cousin's (janice) house.
damn that cabby lah!
he gave that irritating attitude to jocelyn.
louis and i were so damn furitated!
dont know how jocelyn could be so calm.
GRRRRR!!!!!

when we reached janice's house, we start washing, cutting, chopping and stuff..
chef Ong(jocelyn) and chef Poh(louis) did most of the work..
i'm their personal assistant.
which means i wash the stuff..and when they say "pass me the tomatoes", i'll make sure the tomatoes land in their hands.
when they say"close the fridge", i'll make sure the door of the refridgerator is shut tightly.
i dont really know how to cook so i become P.A. loh..
but i sliced mushrooms and diced tomatoes!!!!
hahahaha..!
my friends are so proud of me, im proud of myself too!

then after dinner, we drank Smirnoff vodka and played some games.
i drank the most 'cos im the strongest drinker amongst them all.
all of them faces red so fast loh.
LoL.
got a hangover today, woke up with a headache.
but i went back to sleep and felt much better.

Louis, can start preparing for christmas party and my farewell party le lah..
sigh..

No comments: