Wednesday, October 18, 2006

i'm back to school.
like finally.
it's great to meet my crazy friends again!!!
and my cute lecturers!!!
...hurhur...esp ray!!!
he smiled at me on my first day back!!!
then he turned to me and said "Hi, Yun Lei."
mwahahahahahaha!!!!!
ray, you know!! it's RAY!!!
all the gurls are crazy about him, we ogle at him during class.
LoL.

this semester i'm taking 6 modules.
-Global Issues
-Contemporary Chinese Language
-Interpretation
-Presentation Skills
-New Media (something like photography)
-Marketing
stress manz...but challenging and fun...i like...

Louis, tell me about it manz.
i'm 18 too.
i want to live the way i want too.
like you, i hope to go away also.
one day i'll fly away, we'll break free.
and we'll just get away from this freakin' place that caged us in.
one day...one day....

No comments: