Tuesday, July 11, 2006

i'm feeling so slack.
haha.
i know my friends are going to kill me when they hear this.
they'll skin me alive cos they THINK i'm pushing myself too much.
but the problem is: i'm really slack lah. like totally.
lols.

MOVIE CRITIQUES!!!

i hate them!
they are never ending.
and i'm just at the fourth one.
still have six more to go.
bleah.
homework sucks.
BIG time.

never ending movie critiques, press release, evaluation report, feature article.
hmmm...
loadz of work to do.
but i don mind,
keep me busy and occupied.
lols.
cool.

overall i still love school.
especially ray and nan nan's lessons.
heehee...
btw, today we had ray's lesson.
and all the gurls were ogling at him.
he got loadz of fans, just that he doesn know.
haha.
totally cute.

life's great!
love y'all!
;)

No comments: