Sunday, July 30, 2006

best birthday ever!

okay i know i bloody well didn't blog for weeks.
guess i should update u guys about stuff that happened.

first and foremost, i was hospitalised.
yep mandy baby was hospitalised for one week.
anybody miss me?!
lols. =)
well anyway it was due to urinary tract infection and gastric infection.
basically, two weeks ago i was vomitting quite bad.
almost everyday, every meal.
so, my parents were so worried that they sent me straight to A&E.
the hospital people put me on drip and it was painful.
do you feel the pain for mandy baby...? Awwww..
days in hospital were dreadful.
and damn boring.
but good thing i have family relatives and my family in Christ to come visit me.
even my pastor came!
TWICE!!
lols. ;)
well and definitely God was there.
cos there were nights when i had pain in my gastric,
sharp stabbing pains in the darkest of nights.
i desperately cry out to God our Father.
really it was so painful that tears rolled down my cheeks.
God gave me peace immediately when i prayed
and eased the pain.
woah.
God is good.
Praise the Lord.
im well now, appettite is coming back.

today is my 18th birthday.
its one of the greatest birthday ever even though im ill.
yesterday i celebrate it with my family at swensens.
even though it was simple but i was happy.
cos the whole family is in harmony and peace.
and my birthday wish was to see my family leading happy and fufilled life,
in peace and harmony.
btw, i got a bracelet from marianne gurlie and angpow from my granny.

today i celebrated with my church family.
hohohoho!
got many prezzies.
a bouquet of lillies and a pair of earrings from remus, cake and card from the whole oikos,
chocz from raymond, cd from mel and abi, angpow from esther and jimmy.
and most precious of all, their company with me the whole day.
and allow me to be a princess for today.
loadz of laughter and food and God's love.

im contented.
i know this week's gonna be busy.
so will pull up my socks.
will chiong manz.
yay!
God loves me, i love Him too!
;)

2 comments:

Joel Huang said...

Hi, i happened to link to your blog by chance, and you may not know it, but your faith has inspired me so, and i feel that really this is what a Christian should be like.

God loves us and wants us to draw near Him. I think i was overwhelmed by things around me and forgot about that, thank you for reminding me. May you recover soon, cheers :P

`Dee* said...

am glad tt my blog helped.
well, u encouraged me too.
at least i know i've helped some1.

well i guess it all goes back to our first love for Him. the "on-fire" love for Him. renew tt love cos His love for us is really gr8.

rmbr: love Him, obey Him.