Saturday, June 17, 2006

my studies my dream

i guess it's time i do something about myself.
you know, yesterday i was thinking.
what if i couldn't pass my poly life? or NIE?
or what if i can't make it to DHL(Directors' Honours List)?
yes, you got it, i was afraid.
really afraid.
i need to pick myself up and do some serious studying.
yep, no more slacking.

i never really wanted to be a teacher.
well, u ask me why i chose this path?
hmmm...'cause my momma and i both agreed that being a teacher
has loads of benefits.
what i really want to do, is to be an actor.
a real famous one.
and one that's not afraid to show her work.
even if it's politically incorrect.
lols.

yes, that's what i really want to be.
but no worries, after my 5-year bond with MOE,
if i have the ability and if God allows me,
i'll leave the teaching line.

for now, i need to focus on God and my studies.
yep, that's what i'll do.

No comments: